Christmas is next week. Have you been caroling? Have you been listening to your favorite Christmas songs?
I’ve got a few that every year that make Christmas official. Here are my top 5 favorite Christmas songs that I’ve got to hear. EVERY season:
- Silent Night by the Temptations. You know you loooove hearing those voices in harmony and you know your parents loved it too. Classic
- This Christmas by Donnie Hathaway, because when you hear this one playing on the radio, it’s official. It’s Christmas time.
- Santa Claus go Straight to the Ghetto: who doesn’t like James Brown? “Hitch up your reindeer HUH“
- Let it Snow by Boys II Men. Even though I hate cold weather, I wish just once I could listen to this song by the fireplace and watch it snow outside on Christmas day.
- And last, one of my favorites, All I want for Christmas is You by Mariah Carey. This song just makes me dance and sing. It’s been one of my favorites for almost 20 years now. ( It came out in 1994. Feel old now? Great, my work is done.)So I leave you with a little visual of it from last year with Jimmy Fallon. Cause it’s great. LOL
What are some of your favorite Christmas songs?