When Family Photos Go Wrong

I wanted, of course, to get a great photo of Pookah with my parents and my brother.

However, due to the uncooperative nature of my sick  toddler here lately and my sickness( oh, we both have the flu?) I wasn’t able to get what I wanted. But you know what, I’ll print them out anyway.
IMG_2932

IMG_2933

IMG_2934

signiture

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: ,

12 Responses to “When Family Photos Go Wrong”

1. Raina says:

These are precious. They capture the reality of picture taking with a toddler…wiggles and work. Go Skins!

2. I think it is hilarious that your brother is ready and smiling in every picture. LOL
    Diva (in Demand) recently posted..Crossing the BridgeMy Profile

3. Preshus Me says:

Haha! I love how your brother’s got his pose on for all the different shots! Great photos!
    Preshus Me recently posted..Happy Christmahanakwanzika!My Profile

4. Kita says:

Your brother is ready in all the pics lol at least you got some pictures that still turned out great I tend to not like perfect pictures. Happy New Year to you
    Kita recently posted..Being aloneMy Profile

5. KalleyC says:

Too cute. It’s so funny how your brother was ready for every picture. These came out really nice. It shows the playfulness of your family.

Also, sorry to hear that you and Pookah are sick. Get well soon.
    KalleyC recently posted..December 23rdMy Profile

6. Mrs. Pancakes says:

Lol..,pookah looks too cute in the last pic!!

7. Mommy Boots says:

I think these are adorable. Who wants a perfectly-posed, cookie-cutter family photo anyway? I’m a huge fan of photos that actually show people as they are. Your parents look absolutely precious.
    Mommy Boots recently posted..Weight Loss, 2013, ResolutionsMy Profile

8. You know, not all photos need to be perfect or just so. Photos should reflect the reality of our lives — perfect and imperfect. That’s why I love these. You captured true moments, not something staged to the enth degree.
    Brainy Pint Sizer recently posted..2013: The Serenity Prayer…again | I bid you peace and all the best this new year.My Profile

9. TheProDiva says:

Sometimes the best pics are the ones that go completely wrong. The pics looks great!
    TheProDiva recently posted..Welcome to 2013!My Profile

10. Monica J says:

The photos are soooo cute. The one with your mother kissing Pookah is adorable. Sometimes the not so perfect pictures are the best ones. Hope you two are feeling better now! Happy New Year!
    Monica J recently posted..Happy New Year! Family Fun in 2013My Profile

11. SimplyB says:

I LOVE picture outtakes even though that’s all you had this go round. LOL

You and your brother really favor each other!

Beautiful family.