As Seen in My Life…My Epiphanie

Remember this?
IMG_4674 copy

It’s my Epiphanie Belle bag.

IMG_4704 copy

I’ve had this bag since Christmas and I must say, I do take it with me when I go out with Pookah.

It’s great how I can carry my camera, wallet, pull ups, wipes, sippy cup, snacks, notebook etc…all in this bag.
Untitled
It’s HUGE.

It can be carried too ways: by the two handles( shown in the above photo) or by the long strap that is included. With the strap you can wear it across your body.

When I go out to the park with Pookah, the children’s museum, New Orleans etc.  I always take this bag with me.

It’s really convenient to wear it across my body while I’m taking photos.

It’s heavy sometimes, but for what all I put in, what could you expect?

I love it, I really do. And I’m already plotting my next epiphanie bag.  Maybe a Clover bag for Blogher……..

Disclaimer: I wasn’t paid for this review. All opinions are mine. I just really love this bag and wanted everyone to know about it…

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Tags: ,

11 Responses to “As Seen in My Life…My Epiphanie”

1. Preshus Me says:

It’s beautiful! And I’m jealous.
    Preshus Me recently posted..Project 52 ~ Week 14 ~ Foolin’ Around!My Profile

2. Babs says:

I’ve been stalking Epiphanie bags for a while. Maybe I’ll treat myself to one for my birthday. I just wish I could see them in person so I could pick the right one!
    Babs recently posted..New WhipMy Profile

• rosesdaughter says:

that is the only thing. I love the bag, but I would have liked to have tried it out so that I could see exactly how HEAVY it is with all my stuff in it. And to see exactly how big all the bags really are.

3. kita says:

I love it when everything can fit in one bag. I never had a diaper bag for any of my kids I just have a big purse with everything in it.
    kita recently posted..What’s the Biz Wed: Revisiting the oldMy Profile

4. adrienne says:

Thats a great bag! Ive had my crumpler forever. Might be time to make a change! LOL
    adrienne recently posted..Hump Day RamblingsMy Profile

5. TheProDiva says:

I LOVE a big purse! I’m talking the bigger the purse, the less of a chance that I’ll forget something! As for the Clover…..do it!!!!
    TheProDiva recently posted..Quick Meals For A Busy Diva!My Profile

6. Jessica says:

O.M.G. That bag is gorgeous! If I didn’t like you so much, I’d be jealous! lol.
    Jessica recently posted..10 Fashion Essentials for Busy MomsMy Profile

7. Dr. Reginia says:

I need a bag like this. I love the color. (Off to see what else they have)
    Dr. Reginia recently posted..From Atlanta to Abu Dhabi; I’m Moving…My Profile

8. I need a bag like that. I just carry my camera on my shoulder. It’s always in the way and I’m scared I’m going to break my very expensive toy!!!
    Cam | Bibs & Baubles recently posted..What’s In A Name?My Profile

9. Quiana says:

I remember when you first mentioned it and it’s so good to see it in action! Sounds like a great bag!
    Quiana recently posted..Life With Nia: 20 MonthsMy Profile

10. Iryna says:

Does this bag really can contain in itself a notebook?